Are your brakes in full working order?
Crescent Motoring Services can fit brakes for all makes and models of vehicles.
It is essential for your car/vehicle to have the brakes in full working order. Brake problems range from not having a brake fluid change when needed, brake disks, pads wearing down, and brake pipes not being checked. This is why it is so important to have your vehicle serviced either every year, or whatever the recommended guidelines are in your vehicle handbook.
When your brakes have a problem, common signs are:
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- Brake juddering when brakes are in use
- Grinding noises/any strange noises when brakes are applied.
- Rear wheels locking when braking
- A grinding noise when driving
- Something doesn’t feel right or feel high when braking.
For further information on brakes, take a look here at an ‘AA’ article on brakes.
If you are at all worried about your brakes not working properly or something doesn’t feel normal, it’s really important that you contact us. Please do not hesitate to contact Stuart or Jen on 01283 509000 and we can book you in for a ‘brakes check’.